Money Transfer To India
Learn Hindi With Rossetta Stone
Flights To India With Travelocity
Your Resource For Money Transfer To India
Send Money To India
Whether you want to send money to India for a relative, a loved one, for the purchase of a property or for business, you may have found information on the best way to do this hard to find. So what are your choices to transfer money overseas? And what are the advantages and disadvantages on your options to send money internationally?
We aim to give you a brief guide for some of the methods available such as using PayPal, Xoom, Western Union, Moneybookers, iKobo Card & Bank Transfer to transfer money or send cash to India and we will highlight the important information that will allow you to make the right decision for your requirements. In addition we will outline some important information that you may need such as cash limits, how to undertake bank transfers, requirements to purchase property in India and also information on the various Visa processes for non-Indian nationals.
Money Transfers To India
This very much depends on the speed you wish the funds to be transferred, whether the receipient has an Indian bank account, if it is a one off payment or if you need to send funds on a regular basis.
- Xoom Wire Transfer : A simple and quick method to send funds online via the internet and is especially useful if you need to get cash to India within minutes. The receiver can withdraw the amount sent by you in Rupees in India by using a simple Money Transfer Control Number. Much cheaper than using Western Union or Moneygram.
- Western Union - On and Off line wire transfer : A quick and easy way to send money directly to the receipient's bank account. Can be done online or via one of Western Unions thousands of agents worldwide. Quick and easy to send money.
- Bank Services : If you want to send money via an international money transfer from your bank account to an Indian bank account holder we list the process, approximate timescales and approximate costs you should expect to pay
- Cash Limits : Bringing cash into India? We provide you with the limits for bringing in cash into India
eCommerce Solutions In India
Trying to find an easy to operate debit and credit card payment provider in India has been far from simple, until now.
- PayPal - Business and Premier Accounts : Offering a simple solution to accept debit and credit card payments online. Withdrawals can be made to an Indian bank account.
Property Purchase In India
If you are considering purchasing a property in India there are a number of things you should be aware of. What are the limitations for a non-Indian purchasing property or land in India? We have a section to answer some commonly asked questions about property purchase in India - more details
Visa For India
A Visa is required to enter India, so which one is applicable for your situation? - more details